Explore Magazine - Summer 2016
Explore, the news and events magazine of the Australian Museum and Australian Museum Members, is published biannually.
Read the digital version of Explore here, or become a Member to have the print edition delivered to your mailbox.
Explore is best viewed in full screen. Click the frame icon in the bottom right hand corner of the window to activate.
Editor Melinda Ham
Design Trudi Fletcher
Production Jenny Hooker
Views expressed are not necessarily those of the Museum.
We welcome your feedback, comments and enquiries. Email the editor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 4 - News
- 6 - DNA evidence combats trafficking
- 10 - Riddle in the Pacific
- 13 - What's in a name?
- 14 - Unlocking the vault
- 17 - Sea slug saga
- 18 - Spiders are alive and deadly
- 24 - Sequencing the future
- 27 - What's the Scott Sisters saw
- 28 - Mudmen unmasked
- 31 - A beauty of a frog
- 32 - Facebook for birds
- 34 - Behind-the-scenes sleuth