Explore, the news and events magazine of the Australian Museum and Australian Museum Members, is published biannually.
Read the digital version of Explore here, or become a Member to have the print edition delivered to your mailbox.
Explore is best viewed in full screen. Click the frame icon in the bottom right hand corner of the window to activate.
Editor Melinda Ham
Design Trudi Fletcher
Production Jenny Hooker
Views expressed are not necessarily those of the Museum.
We welcome your feedback, comments and enquiries. Email the editor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 4 - News
- 6 - Australia’s greatest treasures in the frame
- 8 - Katrina McCormick, Sculptor of the dead
- 9 - Taking back control of culture
- 10 - Journey to Kwaio
- 13 - Bloody adventures from the days of the dinosaurs
- 14 - Holding back the tide
- 17 - Prized connections
- 18 - Healing force in a world of wounds
- 20 - Return of the Mammoths
- 26 - Hidden gems of the sea
- 28 - Discoveries find new home
- 31 - Calling all frogs
- 34 - Rare bird excites lifelong passion