The Australian Museum is a leading voice for the richness of life, the Earth and culture in Australia and the Pacific. One of Australia's iconic scientific, natural history and cultural institutions, our mission is to ignite wonder, inspire debate and drive change.
All partnerships are unique, and the Australian Museum offers bespoke approaches to achieving corporate objectives. Engaging with the Australian Museum allows our partners the opportunity to connect and educate on important subjects in innovative and engaging ways, whilst also supporting an organisation that is consciously minded, community orientated and future thinking.
The Australian Museum provides a myriad of collaborative opportunities across:
- Blockbuster and Touring Exhibitions
- Gallery Spaces
- The Australian Museum Research Institute, Lizard Island Research Station, and Research Expeditions
- First Nations Advocacy and Education
- Citizen Science programs such as FrogID and DigiVol
- Community and School Education Outreach Programs
- The Climate Solutions Centre
- And many more…
For more information on Corporate Partnerships, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or our Partnerships Manager, Camille Comtat on + 61 2 9320 6068.