Thursday 27 May 20216.30 - 10.30pm
Individual tickets$495 Each
Group tickets$4,950 Table of 10
Australian MuseumHintze Hall
Our Gala Dinner is SOLD OUT! However our silent online auction is open to everyone and you can bid on an amazing array of prizes (closing Thursday 27 May at 10pm AEST).
Our raffle and live auction will be held on the night at the AM.
Funds raised at this year's Night at the Museum will support the new interactive Learning Centre, weaving together First Nations knowledge systems with scientific research to deliver a unique learning space for curious minds of all ages.
Entertainment on the night will be provided by the Gondwana Choir who are excited to give their first performance in over a year. The always popular and fiercely competitive Museum Trivia returns, and we will hear from Corey Tutt - 2020 NSW Young Australian of the Year, Indigenous mentor, and STEM champion. Correy is also the founder of DeadlyScience, an initiative that provides science books and early reading material to remote schools in Australia.
Our fundraising streams on the night will include a raffle, silent auction and live auction and the total value of prizes is over $200,000.
Dress: Black Tie
The total raffle is valued at over $12,000 so buy a ticket for your chance to win!
- A beautiful pair of 'Caelum' Tahitian Keshi and Diamond earrings set in 18ct white gold from Bunda valued at $7,500;
- An elegant clutch purse from Giorgio Armani;
- A gift card so you can play, stay or do it your way at any Merivale venue;
- An exquisite Armani/Casa woollen throw and room fragrance and
- A single cask whisky range from Corowa Distillery Co. courtesy of Whisky Enlightenment.
The live auction prizes include:
- 5-night all-inclusive retreat at Lizard Island Resort;
- 10-night small ship expedition with Coral Expeditions to Torres Strait & Cape York;
- $20,000 Adventure World Travel voucher for a custom-made adventure;
- Stunning 9-bedroom private beachfront villa that sleeps 20 on Corfu for two glorious weeks;
- Priceless private three-course lunch for 10 hosted by legendary diver, conservationist and filmmaker Valerie Taylor AM and the AM’s Director & CEO Kim McKay AO; and
- Naming a new species of a long-legged fly from Papua New Guinea!
Our silent auction once again features an array of local 5-star travel prizes including:
- qualia at Hamilton Island;
- The Wildlife Retreat at Taronga Zoo and
- Gaia Retreat & Spa in the Byron Bay hinterland.
Other exclusive prizes include:
- A private surf lesson with Layne Beachley AO;
- A beautiful framed watercolour by Valerie Taylor AM;
- Personal behind the scenes tours of AMRI with the AM's Chief Scientist Prof Kris Helgen;
- Unique sandstone art crafted from historic sandstone blocks which were unearthed from the original foundations of the Lewis Wing during the AM's recent transformation from artists Janet Laurence, Caroline Rothwell and Maria Fernanda Cardoso;
- A family frogging adventure with AM’s curator of Amphibian & Reptile Conservation Biology Dr Jodi Rowley and
- Accommodation, dining, culture and sporting experiences and gifts for your home.
We are incredibly appreciative of the generosity of our prize donors who have supported our fundraising efforts.
Use your Discover NSW voucher towards your ticket purchase.
Donate to the Foundation
Help finance the exceptional work of our inspiring scientists, explorers and educators as they help to protect Australia’s and the Pacific’s natural and cultural heritage for generations to come.Give now