Enjoy overnight accommodation as close to the action at the Australian Museum than any other five-star hotel in Sydney. Enjoy tickets to the Ramses & the Gold of the Pharaohs exhibition and indulge in a morning buffet breakfast at Pullman Sydney Hyde Park restaurant – Windows on the Park. Sleep in comfort by Hyde Park in Sydney with superior accommodation. Plus, offer includes an activity pack for the little ones.
Exclusive to Sydney, Ramses & Gold of the Pharaohs features 182 priceless artefacts including the sarcophagus of Ramses II - one of the most impressive royal coffins from ancient Egypt ever to be discovered – and other treasures and one-of-a-kind relics, some of which have never left Egypt before.
Stay from $359. Book now until 18 May 2024.
Terms & Conditions
- Tickets are valid for Ramses & the Gold of the Pharaohs at the Australian Museum in Sydney only.
- The number of tickets are allocated by the number of guests in room at the time of booking.
- Guests provided with entry ticket upon check in.
- Subject to availability and blackout dates may apply.
- Kids activity pack available for bookings made with children. To be provided at check in.
- The package cannot be booked within 72 hours of the intended stay date.
- Please note refunds will not be provided for cancellations made within 72 hours of the intended stay date.
- Allocation of exhibition sessions will be prioritized based on the order of bookings received. Given the limited availability of spots for each session per day, allocations will be made on a 'first-come, first-served' basis. Please note that this allocation process is strictly enforced, and guests cannot request changes to their session allocations.
For more information visit Pullman Sydney Hyde Park.
Ramses & the Gold of the Pharaohs
Experience one of the greatest collections of its kind in this Australian-first exhibition, Ramses & the Gold of the Pharaohs. Discover over 180 ancient Egyptian treasures and be transported back 3,300 years to Ancient Egypt ruled by the country's most celebrated pharaoh.Discover more