Maggie is the Australian Museum’s Senior Human Resources Business Partner, bringing over 15 years of comprehensive human resources experience to our People & Culture team. She is a skilled HR professional focussing on both strategy and operations, and has a detailed working knowledge of the NSW government sector. Maggie holds a Masters of Human Resources Management from University of NSW and is an AHRI Certified Academic of Human Resources (CAHR). Maggie joined the Australian Museum in 2006, and has recently joined the executive leadership team to drive a strong organisational culture.
People & Culture’s purpose is to optimise The Australian Museum’s outcomes through the provision of integrated people and performance solutions to achieve an agile, engaged and high performing workforce. People & Culture’s function:
- Develop strategic partnerships with our clients to provide people advice and solutions that anticipate and meet their business needs.
- Provide expert advice, support and tailored options to the business to enable them to effectively manage HR matters
- Support our clients to develop workplace cultures that foster high performance, employee engagement, diversity and inclusion.
- Facilitate effective and efficient people related change processes for our clients that minimise risk and ensure business continuity.
- Coach our clients to manage and enhance the performance of their employeesand effectively manage grievance, workplace issues and underperformance processes.
- Advise and support our clients to undertake organisational design, ensuring optimal structures and roles are in place to meet business needs.
- Develop the capability of leaders in the business to manage their people through the provision of guidance and coaching.