Held once a term, Teachers' nights at the Museum are an opportunity for teachers to meet with our Education team, become familiar with our facilities and exhibitions, and ask questions about planning an excursion or Museum learning experience.
Date: Wednesday 21 September
- Experience Burra – a journey through Country in the exciting new state-of-the art education space that immerses visitors in Western science and First Nations knowledges
- Opportunity to meet with our Education and Group Bookings teams
- Discover education programs at the Museum for a range of learning outcomes
- Gain familiarity with the Museum’s facilities
- Opportunity to ask questions about planning school excursions
The Australian Museum is COVID Safe
The Australian Museum is observing strict physical distancing and hygiene measures to protect the health of visitors and staff and minimise the spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus).
Read the latest visitation information here.