Teachers' nights at the Museum
Learning areaClimate change, First Nations, History, Pasifika, Science
On this page...
Held once a term, Australian Museum teachers' nights are an opportunity for teachers to meet with our Education team, become familiar with our facilities and exhibitions, and ask questions about planning an excursion or Museum learning experience.
- Gain access to our permanent and special exhibitions during our late night openings
- Opportunity to meet with our Education and Group bookings teams
- Discover education programs at the Museum for a range of learning outcomes
- Gain familiarity with the Museum’s facilities
- Opportunity to ask questions about planning school excursions
Teachers' nights are completely free for eligible educators!
Eligible educators must currently be employed in a school setting or other education facility, or be in a capacity to influence excursion or learning resource choices.
Follow the registration process on the 'upcoming dates' pages above to book your place. Each attendee will need to provide contact details as part of the registration process.
Enter the Museum via the Crystal Hall entrance on the corner of William St and College St.
Confirm your registration with the education team on arrival.
The Australian Museum is observing strict physical distancing and hygiene measures to protect the health of visitors and staff and minimise the spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus).
Read the latest visitation information here.