People & Culture
People & Culture’s purpose is to optimise The Australian Museum’s outcomes through the provision of integrated people and performance solutions to achieve an agile, engaged and high performing workforce. People & Culture’s function:
- Develop strategic partnerships with our clients to provide people advice and solutions that anticipate and meet their business needs.
- Provide expert advice, support and tailored options to the business to enable them to effectively manage HR matters
- Support our clients to develop workplace cultures that foster high performance, employee engagement, diversity and inclusion.
- Facilitate effective and efficient people related change processes for our clients that minimise risk and ensure business continuity.
- Coach our clients to manage and enhance the performance of their employeesand effectively manage grievance, workplace issues and underperformance processes.
- Advise and support our clients to undertake organisational design, ensuring optimal structures and roles are in place to meet business needs.
- Develop the capability of leaders in the business to manage their people through the provision of guidance and coaching.