Preparing your Eureka Prizes submission: information for entrants
On-demand information session for entrants, nominators and those administering an entry.
The Australian Museum Eureka Prizes are the country’s most comprehensive national science awards, recognising the achievements of scientists, researchers, and science communicators at all career stages.
We appreciate that preparing a submission is a significant commitment – reviewing the conditions of entry, crafting responses to the assessment criteria, approaching assessors and navigating the online entry system all take time and energy. This on-demand 45-minute information session will provide general advice to help demystify the submission process and set you on the right path when preparing your entry.
If you have a question specific to your individual circumstances, please contact the Eureka Prizes team on email@example.com. This session is not suitable for people entering either the Sleek Geeks Science Eureka Prize or the Eureka Prize for Science Journalism.
- About the Eureka Prizes
- Prize program
- Program timeline
- Breakdown of the prize information
- Tips for submitting a strong application
- Selecting assessors
- Other considerations
- Navigating the online entry system
- Why enter?
- Key contacts and details
- Audience questions
Who is this session for?
This session has been designed with the following people in mind:
- those considering entering for the first time but are not sure where to start
- individuals and teams who don’t have access to entry support from their institution
- past entrants who haven’t been selected and wish to refine their application
Date of recording: Wednesday 1 March 2023
Presentation Preparing your Eureka Prizes submission: information for entrants