Image: Painting from the Tomb of Sennedjem, Deir el Medina, 19th Dynasty (detail) © Georges Poncet
Recommended age: 18+ years
Choose from one of 2 nightly sessions where a special guest host will interview our experts on topics such as Drinking, Drugs and the Divine in Ancient Egypt, Crypts and Robbers and CSI Egypt. Following the talk, you will skip the queue for express entry into Ramses & The Gold of the Pharaohs exhibition, where you will receive an exclusive spotlight tour of a selection of objects presented by a specialist academic.
Your ticket includes:
- A drink on arrival and a chef’s selection of Egyptian-inspired canapés
- 45-minute talk + Q&A with a leading expert
- Ticket to Ramses & The Gold of the Pharaohs (valued at $52) and skip the queue for express entry
- Within the exhibition, enjoy an exclusive in-person spotlight tour by an expert as they share some of the stories behind their favourite objects
- Following your tour, enjoy access to Ramses & the Gold of the Pharaohs until the Museum closes at 9pm
Note: Ticket price does NOT include VR experience or exhibition audio guide.
Duration: Approximately 2 hours
Explore the series
Ramses & the Gold of the Pharaohs
Experience one of the greatest collections of its kind in this Australian-first exhibition, Ramses & the Gold of the Pharaohs. Discover over 180 ancient Egyptian treasures and be transported back 3,300 years to Ancient Egypt ruled by the country's most celebrated pharaoh.Book now