AudienceChildren and families, Primary school, Early years
Learning stageEarly years, Early stage 1, Stage 1
Curriculum areaScience, History, Geography, Creative arts
On this page...
What do you treasure? An object, a person, a memory? We define our precious things with words like ‘rare’, ‘loved’, ‘beautiful’ and ‘priceless’. These values can be personal, communal or objective.
Use the template below to create your own treasure box and fill it with your treasures!
- In the 200 Treasures exhibit you can find the 100 most-valued objects from the Australian Museum's collections and stories from 100 of the most extraordinary people who have shaped Australia.
- There are lots of different collections at the Australian Museum, both natural and cultural history. You are sure to find the things that most interest you!
- What do you treasure? Is it an object, a memory, a person?
- What is your most valuable treasure?
- Why is it important to you?
Make your own treasure chest and put your favourite treasures inside.