Learning stageStage 1, Stage 2, Stage 3
Curriculum areaScience and Technology
Resource typeScience based, Poster
On this page...
- Spiders have blue blood (haemolymph)!
- Spiders 'hear’ using tiny hairs on their legs. They can even detect vibrations from your voice.
- Spiders breath using book lungs.
- What do all spiders have in common?
- What are some other types of arachnids? How do spiders’ bodies differ from other arachnids?
- Research your own spider and describe its adaptations and how they help it to survive.