1) Information on how to enter to win a $20,000 AUD Adventure World travel voucher (Promotion), forms part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering into the Promotion, you are accepting these Terms and Conditions.
2) The Promoter is the Australian Museum Trust (the Promoter) ABN 85 407 224 698 of 1 William Street, Sydney NSW 2010, (+612) 9320 6000.
3) Who can enter: Entry is only open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or older (Eligible Entrants). Directors, management and employees of the Promoter and their partner, Adventure World Travel, their related entities, immediate families, are ineligible to enter the Promotion.
4) Promotion details are as follows:
|Promotional Period||Open: 9:00 am (AEST), 16 November 2023|
|Close: 8:00 pm (AEDT), 25 April 2023||Close: 9:00 pm (AEDT), 19 May 2024|
|Prize Draw||9:00 am (AEDT), 21 May 2024 at Promoter’s offices|
|Winner announced||The Winner’s name will be published on the Promoter’s website and they will be notified via email or phone within 48 hours of the draw|
|Expiry of time to claim Prize||9:00 am (AEDT) 21 June 2024|
|Re-draw||If the Prize remains unclaimed at this time, a redraw will take place at 10:00 am (AEDT) 21 June 2024 and the person drawn from the remaining Valid Entries will be the Winner|
5) How to enter: Eligible Entrants must complete the online entry process set out on the Promoter’s website, at australian.museum/ramsescomp and correctly answer all the questions. Only correct and completed entries will be valid entries (Valid Entries). Entrants may only enter once. The Promoter reserves the right to remove duplicate entries.
6) The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the Promotion is final and binding on every person who enters, and no correspondence will be entered into.
7) The Prize is valued at $20,000 AUD. There is one prize to be won, which is a $20,000AUD travel voucher redeemable for any Adventure World travel destination up to the value of the voucher, including return flights (“Prize”). The Prize is broken down as follows:
(a) Flights: $5,000AUD;
(b) All other travel voucher expenses: $15,000AUD
8) The Prize must be redeemed by 31 December 2024 for travel until 31 December 2025. The Winner is responsible for redeeming the Prize and booking travel with Adventure World Travel directly. Travel must be booked by the Winner on or before 31 December 2024. If the Winner does not:
(a) book travel on or before 31 December 2024, the Prize will be forfeit;
(b) redeem the full value of the Prize on or before by 31 December 2024, then any remaining value of the Prize will be forfeit.
9) The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
10) Adventure World travel vouchers are subject to Adventure World Travel terms and conditions. Standard Adventure World booking conditions apply in conjunction with the prize conditions. Existing booking conditions can be found on www.adventureworld.com.au. By accepting the Prize, the Winner accepts the Adventure World Travel terms and conditions.
11) The Winner is responsible for ensuring that they (and any companions travelling with the Winner as part of the prize) have valid vaccinations and travel documentation (including but not limited to, passports and visas, if required), first name (as per travel documentation) and date of birth must be supplied to Adventure World to complete reservations. Final departure date is subject to availability of Adventure World, their suppliers and subject to holiday and other blackout periods as set out in the Adventure World terms and conditions.
12) The Winner and any companions must depart from and return to the same departure point and travel together. Frequent flyer points will not form part of the Prize. The Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual service providers. The Winner may be required to present their credit card at time of accommodation/hotel check in.
13) All applicable taxes, levies and surcharges, passports, visa requirements or visa related charges, gift shop and other items of a personal nature incidentals, extensions, gratuities at Winner’s discretion, excess baggage charges, travel insurance, and all other travel related expenses and ancillary costs are the responsibility of the Winner. Travel to/from the port of embarkation and airports is the responsibility of the Winner unless otherwise stated. Travel insurance is highly recommended to protect against the additional costs incurred in the event of unforeseen circumstances. The Promoter and Adventure World accept no liability for any loss or claim arising from or as a result of the Prize.
14) Prizes will be sent via standard post, courier or email to the address provided by the Winner.
15) The Promoter, Adventure World Travel and Promotional Partners exclude all liability (including negligence) except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law (including any applicable Consumer Guarantee under the Australian Consumer Law in Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth)), for any direct or indirect injury, loss and/or damage arising in any way out of the Promotion. This includes, but is not limited to: (i) technical malfunctions, delays or failures, including those resulting from accessing any materials related to this Promotion and any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of, or in connection with, this Promotion as a result of any technical malfunctions, delays or failures; (ii) theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (iii) lost or damaged entries, Prize claims or Prizes; and/or (iv) acceptance and/or use of any Prize. Applicable manufacturers and/or distributors should be contacted in regards to all prize warranty claims. The winner takes and uses the Prizes at their own risk.
18) The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the Prize winnings. The Promoter encourages the Winner to seek independent financial advice to suit their circumstances.
21) Entrants can only enter in their own name. Entrants who provide incorrect, misleading or fraudulent information are ineligible to participate in the Promotion and all entries of an Entrant who are deemed by the Promoter to have provided incorrect, misleading or fraudulent information may, at the discretion of the Promoter, be deemed invalid.
22) The Prize will only be awarded following any Winner validation and verification that the Promoter requires in its sole discretion. After the Winner has been validated, the Winner’s details will be published on the australian.museum website.
23) The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of, or in connection with, this Promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but without limitation technical malfunctions or failures.
24) If this Promotion is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including but not limited to war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster (including natural disaster), infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or anything which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and/or, if necessary, to provide an alternative prize to the same value as an original Prize, subject to any written directions made under applicable State or Territory legislation.
24) As a condition of entering this Promotion, an entrant consents to, in the event they are the Winner, the Promoter using the Winner’s name and one image in any media without further notification, remuneration or compensation for the sole purpose of announcing the competition Winner.
26) The Promoter’s Website may contain links to other websites (Linked Sites), including Promotional Partner websites. The Promoter is not responsible for the content of any Linked Sites, whether or not the Promoter is affiliated with the Linked Sites. The Promoter does not in any way endorse any Linked Sites and is not responsible for the quality or delivery of any products or services offered, accessed or advertised by such Linked Sites. To the extent that these Linked Sites collect personal information or postings from Entrants, the Promoter shall bear no responsibility or liability for the manner in which such information or postings are used or exploited. The Linked Sites are for Entrants’ convenience only and Entrants agree to access them at their own risk.
27) Any terms prohibited by law shall be void without prejudice to the remaining terms.
28) This Promotion is governed by the laws in New South Wales, Australia. Each entrant unconditionally submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales, Australia.
Authorised under NSW Permit: TP/02169