All vouchers must be redeemed in person at the Australian Museum and are not redeemable online.
Use your vouchers any day of the week including the summer and public holidays on a wide range of Australian Museum experiences.
About Dine & Discover
The NSW Government's Dine & Discover vouchers have expanded and are designed to support local dining, arts and tourism businesses.
We encourage our visitors to redeem their Dine & Discover vouchers at the Australian Museum on a range of great activities for families across our newly expanded galleries, exhibitions and dining venues. Visit our What's On calendar for more information.
To find out how to apply for the vouchers and download them to your Service NSW app, visit the Service NSW website
How to redeem your vouchers at the Australian Museum
Save $25 on Australian Museum Membership
You can redeem up to two individual $25 Discover NSW vouchers when buying membership in person at the Australian Museum. Your voucher can be used for any membership type – all with a great range of benefits.
Simply present your Discover voucher on your Service NSW app at the Admissions Desk or Members Lounge and our friendly staff will assist you. Find out more about membership.
Use your Discover voucher to take an Unsettled exhibition guided tour
Connect with the world’s oldest living culture with a guided tour of the Unsettled exhibition by our knowledgeable First Nations staff. The tour guides provide an in-depth explanation of First Nation history and offer a deeper understanding of our nation as they illuminate the meaning of key exhibition objects. Vouchers must be redeemed in person and cannot be booked online.
Dates: Wednesday, Saturday, Sundays, commencing 1 Dec – 30 Jan.
Times: 10.30am, 12noon, 1.30pm. Duration: 45mins.
Cost: $25 Adult, $12.50 child, $20 members.
See more events you can use your Discover vouchers on the What's On Calendar.
Take $25 off your bill at our kiosk and restaurant
The Dine vouchers can be used at our Level 4 restaurant, No. 1 William, where visitors can enjoy glorious views across the city down to the harbour while dining on contemporary Australian dishes by chef, Liz Mason.
Vouchers can also be used in our new family-friendly kiosk, Billabong Waterhole on Level 2.
Terms & Conditions
- Dine & Discover NSW vouchers can only be redeemed in person at the Australian Museum. They cannot be redeemed online.
- Only one Dine voucher and one Discover voucher can be used per person in one day.
- Up to two individual $25 Discover NSW vouchers can be redeemed against Family 2 memberships.
- If the value of the Dine & Discover NSW voucher is greater than the cost of the transaction, the remaining balance of the voucher will be forfeited and will not be reimbursed by the Australian Museum.
- If the value of the Dine & Discover NSW voucher is less than the cost of the transaction, the remaining balance of the transaction must be paid by the customer.
- Once a Dine & Discover NSW voucher is processed, it cannot be changed or refunded.