Terms and Conditions
1. The Promoter is the Australian Museum Trust (ABN 85 407 224 698) of 1 William Street, Sydney NSW 2010. Ph (02) 9320 6000.
2. Information on how to enter this competition forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. Who can enter - Entry is open to all registered users of the Australian Museum’s FrogID™ App (Eligible Entrants) during the Promotional Period. In all aspects of this Promotion, the Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. Directors, management and employees of the Promoter, its related entities, their immediate families, suppliers, providers, agencies and Promotional Partners are ineligible to enter the Promotion.
6. You may always unsubscribe from the Promoter’s marketing emails by clicking ‘unsubscribe’ on the bottom of the email or by managing your preferences on the Promoter’s website.
7. As a condition of entering this Promotion, an Entrant consents to, in the event they are the winner, the Promoter using the Entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media worldwide for an unlimited period of time without further notification, remuneration or compensation for the purpose of promoting, publicising or marketing the Promoter and the Promotion (including any outcome). The Entrant agrees that, in the event they are the winner, the Entrant will participate in all reasonable promotion activities in relation to the Promotion as requested by the Promoter and its agents and sign any additional documents reasonably required by the Promoter to give effect to this condition.
8. It is also a condition that the winner grants the Promoter, a licence to copy, use and reproduce any social media content generated by the winner and their guest(s) (if any) which feature the Promotion or the Prize for the purposes of promoting the Promoter in perpetuity without further notification, remuneration or compensation to them.
9. How to Enter: All registered FrogID™ users who submit a qualifying recording through the FrogID™ app are automatically entered into the Promotion. The Promoter will verify qualifying recordings throughout the Promoter Verification Period and the winner will be the registered user who has the highest number of verified FrogID™ qualifying recordings at the end of the Promoter Verification Period. To be a qualifying recording:
a. The recording must be of calling frogs in the wild recorded during the Promotional Period.
b. Each submission must have a unique geolocation attached to it (frog calls with duplicated geolocation will be ineligible for verification)
c. Each submission cannot be a recording of a recording and the FrogID™ verification process will reject such recordings as ineligible.
d. Each user is limited to 50 qualifying recordings each day of the Promotional Period, and any recordings in excess of that limit will be ineligible.
e. All qualifying recordings must be made through a single device.
f. All qualifying recordings must be uploaded to, and received by FrogID™, by the Final Submission Date.
Chance plays no part in this Promotion.
|Promotional Period||Open: 00:01AM (AEDT), 11 November 2022||Close: 23:59PM (AEDT) 20 November 2022|
|23:59PM (AEDT), 28 November 2022|
|Start: 00:01 (AEDT), 12 November 2022||End: 5:00PM (AEDT) 15 January 2022|
|Winner announced||31 January 2023|
10. The winner will be notified via email and their name (initials, surname and state) will be published on FrogID™ social media channels and in the FrogID™ newsletter. The prize will be posted out to the winner by registered post.
11. The total prize pool is valued at A$235. There is one prize to be won. The prize consists of 1 x FrogID™ Week pin, 1 x FrogID™ T-Shirt, 1 x FrogID™ cap, 1 x FrogID™ Keep Cup, 1 x FrogID™ snap cards and 1 x Australian Museum Shop Gift Card valued at A$100.
13. The Promoter and Promotional Partners exclude all liability (including negligence) except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law (including any applicable Consumer Guarantee under the Australian Consumer Law in Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth)), for any direct or indirect injury, loss and/or damage arising in any way out of the Promotion. This includes, but is not limited to: (i) technical malfunctions, delays or failures, including those resulting from accessing any materials related to this Promotion and any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of, or in connection with, this Promotion as a result of any technical malfunctions, delays or failures; (ii) theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (iii) lost or damaged entries, prize claims or prizes; and/or (iv) acceptance and/or use of any prize. Applicable manufacturers and/or distributors should be contacted in regards to all prize warranty claims. The winner takes and uses the Prizes at their own risk.
14. Prizes must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable, and not redeemable for cash or other prizes. Prizes must be redeemed within the validity periods stated above. Prizes not redeemed within the validity period are forfeit and the Promoter and Promotional Partners are under no obligation to extend validity periods or offer any alternative prize or value in that event. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from any prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
15. The Promoter and Promotional Partners who supply prizes may suspend or cease participation in the Promotion for any reason beyond their reasonable control, including safety or participation delays caused by disease, epidemic, pandemic. If the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including because of disease, epidemic, pandemic, war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster (including natural disaster), infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and/or if necessary to provide an alternative prize or prizes to the same value as an original prize or prizes, subject to any written directions made under applicable State or Territory legislation.
16. The Promoter’s Website may contain links to other websites (Linked Sites), including Promotional Partner websites. The Promoter is not responsible for the content of any Linked Sites, whether or not the Promoter is affiliated with the Linked Sites. The Promoter does not in any way endorse any Linked Sites and is not responsible for the quality or delivery of any products or services offered, accessed or advertised by such Linked Sites. To the extent that these Linked Sites collect personal information or postings from Entrants, the Promoter shall bear no responsibility or liability for the manner in which such information or postings are used or exploited. The Linked Sites are for Entrants’ convenience only and Entrants agree to access them at their own risk.
17. Any terms prohibited by law shall be void without prejudice to the remaining terms.
18. This Promotion is governed by the laws in New South Wales, Australia. Each entrant unconditionally submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales, Australia.alia.