The DigiVol team from the Australian Museum invite you to join us for a DigiVol update webinar.
DigiVol is the Australian Museums longest running citizen science program, a collaboration between the Australian Museum and the Atlas of Living Australia. DigiVol.org is a world leader in engaging volunteers globally to transcribe data from natural history and biodiversity collections and camera trap images.
In this webinar you will hear from the project Co-ordinator, Adam Woods. He will provide an update on what happened in 2020, recent changes to the platform and share plans for the coming year. We will make time for questions and we invite everyone to engage in the discussion.
A short agenda for the meeting is as follows:
- Overall summary of stats 2020
- New admin manuals
- Recent upgrades to website & current work being conducted
- Walk through of archiving process
- Centrelink and Mutual Obligation (what is it and how does it work?)
- Validation (the process and making it work for you)
- Question time!